URx Conference will be hosted on the Hopin platform. Hopin allows for the type of engagement and connection that is the staple of any URx event! Check out the links below to familiarize yourself with the platform.
How to use Hopin as an Attendee
Hopin Attendee Experience Demo Video
*If you haven't done so already, please make sure to complete your registration by signing up on Hopin.com.
I purchased my ticket for URx Conference on Eventbrite! Now what?
- Use the code link in the Eventbrite confirmation email sent to you after you registered for URx Forward to complete your URx Conference registration on Hopin.
If you are having trouble completing your registration please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BUILD YOUR OWN AGENDA
Your main navigation will be found on the left hand panel of your Hopin Screen. The tab options are "Reception", "Stage" , "Sessions", "Networking", and "Expo".
- Join the main presentation
- Chat with other attendees
- Ask speaker's any questions
- Interactive polls and engagement
- Join (or create) a roundtable (i.e. group) of up to 20 people
- Use this for breakouts, group discussions, topical conversations
- Attendees can choose to join a session and take a “seat at the table” as one of the ten participants or they can just watch the discussion
- For example, you could create a session for remote internship managers and leave a few spots open for others to rotate in and out to join the conversation.
- Pair with one person at a time, via the Hopin video chat for up to three minutes
- Once the time is up (there’s a timer), we automatically move you to the next person
- Matching is 100% random. You’ll never meet the same person twice
- You can stop meeting with someone and move to the next person anytime you want
- Virtual booths showcasing products and demos from our sponsors
- Special discount offers
We can't wait for you to Hop in to URx Forward and network, watch the specific talks you want or catch them all. It’s up to you!